What is your policy regarding pets?
The Caribe Royale is happy to welcome you and your four-legged family members to our family friendly hotel! For further information, please review our pet policy listed below. For additional questions, contact the hotel directly at 800-823-8300.
- Up to one (1) pet, cat or dog only, per suite.
- Pet and pet owners must stay in our “pet friendly” assigned suites. (Please inform the Reservations Department of your intention to bring a pet at the time of booking).
- Pet must not weigh more than 25 pounds.
- Pet must be current on all veterinarian recommended vaccinations and you agree to obtain and provide a current record, should the Caribe Royale request the information.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Cleaning Fee of $125.00 plus 12.5% tax will be charged to your suite.
- Should there be any damage to the suite, including soiled/stained furniture, additional charges may apply, at the hotel’s discretion.
- Pet must be kept in an appropriate crate while Housekeeping services the suite. If pet is not secured in the crate, the suite will not be serviced for the day.
- Pets are not allowed in pool, restaurant, convention center or fitness center areas.
- Pet must be leashed or restrained while walking around the hotel in designated areas pursuant to Florida Leash law.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and at the designated “pet relief” area. A waste can and plastic bags are provided in the relief area.
- Pet must walk in the pet friendly areas only. Walking pet(s) beyond these assigned areas is not permitted. For further details, please inquire at the front desk.
- If the dog’s behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog at an off-property kennel, at owner’s expense.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries/and or property damage related to their pet.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Caribe Royale, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Emotional support do not constitute “work or tasks” under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and are subject to the pet policies and fees listed above.
Registered Service Animals are not subject to these pet policies or fees. Registered Service Animals are allowed wherever the owner is in need of assistance.