Taste of Epcot
Pack Your Bags for the 25th Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
If you’re excited for a global adventure, but not quite ready to get on a plane, take your taste buds on a culinary tour of the world without leaving Orlando at the 25th Annual Taste of EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival. This year’s festival officially kicked off on July 15th and is a little different than in years past, but still promises to delight your senses with delectable dishes, fine wines, craft beers, spirits, and special treats from over 20 destinations across six continents. It’s the perfect opportunity to get out of the house, have a ton of fun, and expand your palate as you discover new flavors from Hawaii to Morocco.
Stop by France to sample a Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions, swing by Brazil to try Pão de Queijo (a popular Brazilian Cheese Bread), then delve into Africa’s Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous. You’ll also find special marketplaces like Appleseed Orchard, which celebrates the sweet and savory flavors of fall, and a delicious twist on healthy, meat-free cuisine at Earth Eats Hosted by Impossible™. Gluten-free dishes as well as vegetarian and vegan offerings will be included throughout the festival.
Along with an array of tasty treats, the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival promises plenty of family-friendly entertainment, including the merry Mariachi Cobre and the rhythmic JAMMitors crew, and all-ages fun with the return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt.
Important Event Details:
- Taste of EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival is currently open and will run through the Fall of 2020
- Open Daily from 11:00 AM to Park Close
- Epcot Admission Required
Upgrade Your Orlando Getaway with a Suite or Villa at Caribe Royale
Spread out across 60 acres yet just minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort and EPCOT, Caribe Royale is your home away from home in Orlando. Our spacious one-bedroom suites can accommodate up to six people and our newly renovated, two-bedroom villas can accommodate up to eight guests – ensuring a comfortable and stylish home base for the whole family, while our friendly staff and extensive resort amenities make every moment memorable.
Enjoy a Taste of Epcot and return to the tropical ambiance and fantastic amenities at Caribe Royale, including:
- Spacious One-Bedroom Suites and Two-Bedroom Villas
- Complimentary Transportation to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Disney Springs
- An Expedia Fun Desk where you can buy tickets for Orlando Attractions
- Three Outdoor Swimming Pools, Cabanas and a 75-Foot Water Slide
- Great Dining, including the AAA 4-Diamond Venetian Chop House along with three restaurants for casual, family-friendly meals
- Tennis & Basketball Courts, Bicycles, Catch and Release Fishing, a Game Room, Seasonal Activities and more!