1. Is your pool going to be open?
Yes, the pool will be open from 8am-11pm daily.
2. Will you still have a breakfast buffet? If not, will you still serve omelets?
Our breakfast buffet is open based on hotel occupancy.
3. What kind of breakfast items will you have?
We will have a full menu to choose from at the Tropicale restaurant, you can find the full menu here.
4. Will all of your restaurants be open? What hours? Will they have a full menu?
You can find a list of restaurants that will be open with operating hours and menus here.
5. Is the bar going to be open?
Yes, Calypso’s pool bar will be open as well as The Venetian Chop House bar.
6. If I am traveling from a state that requires quarantine, will I have to quarantine at your hotel for 14 days?
The hotel is not quarantining guests, however, you may want to check with the state guidelines as far as what air travel is mandating.
7. Will masks be mandatory for guests?
Orange County mandates face masks be worn at all times in public places.
8. Will the gym be open?
Our Fitness Center will be open.
9. How often is my room going to be cleaned?
Housekeeping will NOT be cleaning rooms daily, however, if you would like your towels refreshed, bathroom lightly cleaned and/or beds made during your stay, please contact the front desk to make those accommodations.
10. What is the highest occupancy that you are allowing in your hotel?
We are opening one suite tower and one villa building which equals about 30% occupancy at opening. We will open more to meet occupancy level demand.
11. Will you still have shuttle transportation to the parks and Disney Springs™?
We will offer transportation to some of the Walt Disney World® theme parks and to Disney Springs™. You must stop by our concierge desk in our main lobby to reserve your transportation.