Guest Services at Caribe Royale
Orlando Hotel Services
To help make your stay with us in Orlando a pleasurable and unforgettable experience, the staff at the Caribe Royale is readily available to meet and exceed the needs of even the most discriminating traveler.
Conveniently located in the main lobby of our Orlando luxury hotel, our Guest Services Desk is equipped to provide an array of valuable services, including:
- Attraction tickets - to purchase attraction tickets, please call 1-407-238-7766 or Click Here to purchase online.
- Airport shuttle services - Airport shuttle services are operated by Mears Transportation and prices vary depending on the type and size of shuttle needed for your party. There are no complimentary shuttles between Orlando International Airport and our hotel.
- Print Boarding Passes - Visit the Front Desk with your confirmation number and we will print out your boarding passes.
- Disney Theme Park Shuttles - we offer *COMPLIMENTARY* scheduled shuttle services to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and an evening shuttle to the Downtown Disney® area. We make every attempt to post the most current monthly shuttle schedule here, as the schedule changes each month. Shuttles are provided as a courtesy to our guests on a first come, first serve basis, and are operated by our transportation partner, Mears Transportation. The shuttles operate between the four Disney™ Theme Parks as well as our sister hotel, Buena Vista Suites. Travel times vary depending on the time of year and are often longer during the holiday seasons. A current schedule is always available at our Bellstand, located in the Main Reception Building.
- Valet Parking is available at Caribe Royale. The costs are as follows: $9 plus tax Day Guest Valet (per day) and $12 plus tax Overnight Valet (per night). Visit our Restaurant/Bar and get your ticket validated (3 hour max). Complimentary self-parking also available. (During select special events a parking fee may be charged for non-registered guests.)
- *COMPLIMENTARY* scheduled shopping shuttle information to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave. The service is available as scheduled, on a first come, first served basis. While at the outlets, you can also catch the I-Ride Trolley and visit Pointe Orlando and the numerous shops and restaurants along the I-Drive corridor. Passes are available at many locations within the International Drive resort area and from the I-Ride sales office. Please note exact change is required or you can purchase various day passes. Passes are not sold on Trolleys. For information on purchasing I-Ride passes click here or call I-Ride Trolley at 1-866-243-7483.
- Hertz rental cars in our lobby and the cars are on property
- Local and general information
- Dining information and reservations