– FACE COVERINGS & SOCIAL DISTANCING –
- When indoors, it is recommended that all guests wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing (6′ distance)
- ALL associates regardless of their vaccination status are required to wear a face covering while working indoors.
- When working outdoors, associates who are vaccinated may choose to wear a face covering based on their preference.
Non-vaccinated associates are required to wear a face covering when working outdoors.
– OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS –
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Please read our COVID-19 procedural guide for information relating to the cleaning processes and management processes for the hotel – CLICK HERE. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The following are several of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: We continue to train our housekeeping team on new cleaning techniques and hygiene protocols.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations: We have added an additional 25 stations throughout the property to ensure everyone has access regardless of where they are on the property.
- We have added an additional 4 new free standing Hand Sanitizing units throughout the pool area, they are located in the following areas:
– Brown gate in front of Tower III (Circular walkway around the pool)
– Towel Kiosk
– Brown gate in front of Tower II (Circular walkway around the pool)
– Entrance of the Kiddie pool
– SAFETY STANDARDS IMPLEMENTED IN OUR RESTAURANTS –
- High touch surfaces are sanitized hourly in all outlets
- Host stands are sanitized at least once per hour
- Service stations, counters, high touch service areas are all sanitized at minimum once per hour
- Trays are run through the dish machine once per hour when possible, otherwise they are sanitized at least once per hour
- Cashier stations and credit card terminals are sanitized once per hour
- Tables and seating are sanitized after each guest
- All associates are required to wear a face covering when working indoors
- Check presenters and/or pens are sanitized after each use
- Dinner menus are sanitized after each use
- Silverware is heat sanitized to 135 degrees
- Silverware are rolled, and all straws are individually wrapped
– A FEW CHANGES THAT WE HAVE MADE –
As we navigate through these challenging times, we continue to focus on the highest standards of sanitization and cleanliness in all areas of the resort.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with extra attention paid to high-touch areas throughout each suite.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our Associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like Associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Click here – FAQ’s for your upcoming stay at Caribe Royale
If you are calling for reservations or have any questions, please call 1-800-823-8300.