Orange County mandates face masks be worn at all times in public places.
– WE ARE COMMITTED TO CLEANLINESS –
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Please read our COVID-19 procedural guide for information relating to the cleaning processes and management processes for the hotel – CLICK HERE. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The following are several of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: We continue to train our housekeeping team on new cleaning techniques and hygiene protocols.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations: We have added an additional 25 stations throughout the property to ensure everyone has access regardless of where they are on the property.
- We have added an additional 4 new free standing Hand Sanitizing units throughout the pool area, they are located in the following areas:
– Brown gate in front of Tower III (Circular walkway around the pool)
– Towel Kiosk
– Brown gate in front of Tower II (Circular walkway around the pool)
– Entrance of the Kiddie pool
– SAFETY STANDARDS IMPLEMENTED IN OUR RESTAURANTS –
- Outlets will all operate at 50% normal capacity
- All tables are socially distanced at 6 ft or have a glass partition between the booths
- High touch surfaces are sanitized hourly in all outlets
- Host stands are sanitized minimally once per hour
- Service stations, counters, high touch service areas are all sanitized minimally once per hour
- Trays are run through the dish machine once per hour when possible, otherwise they are sanitized minimally once per hour
- Cashier stations and credit card terminals are sanitized minimally once per hour
- Tables and seating are sanitized after each guest
- All employees will wear disposable gloves, and face coverings
- Check presenters and/or pens are sanitized after each use
- Dinner menus are sanitized after each use
- Self-serve condiments are removed and will be distributed by cashiers where appropriate (Café 24)
- Silverware is heat sanitized to 135 degrees
- Silverware are rolled, and all straws are individually wrapped
- Food is presented with a cover
- Each guest will receive a sanitizer wipe while dining
– A FEW CHANGES THAT WE HAVE MADE –
As we navigate through these tough times, we have been making changes that will make our guest feel more comfortable. As we hear complaints/recommendations from our guest we have been adjusting and reevaluating.
- Elevators – we now have feet stickers on each corner of the elevators and also signage “Social distancing – face covering required”
- In Reception building and Tower II – we’ve added signage on the main entrances that states Orange County Mandates to wear face masks
- The pool slide now have stickers on the steps to promote social distancing while they wait for the slide
- The pool spas/whirlpools have been closed including the villa, due to not being able to provide enough clearance for social distancing
- Food outlet hours of operation have changed – click here for more information
- Pool Deck – lounge chairs have been measured to be 6 ft apart
- Lounge chairs and tables are disinfected and set prior to opening the pool. Once a guest departs from a chair, grounds will disinfect and reset the chairs throughout the day
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where Team Members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like Team Member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Click here – FAQ’s for your upcoming stay at Caribe Royale
If you are calling for reservations or have any questions, please call 1-800-823-8300.