– FACE COVERINGS –
- Fully vaccinated associates may work without wearing a face covering regardless of location.
- Unvaccinated associates will still be required to wear a face covering while working inside (this includes Calypso’s Pool Bar & Grille).
- Any associate who wants to continue to wear a face covering outside may do so.
- Guests will be advised to wear a mask inside if they are not vaccinated. This is a recommendation.
- Conversely guests who are vaccinated may go mask-less indoors if they want.
- Guests outside are free to wear a face covering or not.
– WE ARE COMMITTED TO CLEANLINESS –
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Please read our COVID-19 procedural guide for information relating to the cleaning processes and management processes for the hotel – CLICK HERE. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The following are several of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: We continue to train our housekeeping team on new cleaning techniques and hygiene protocols.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations: We have added an additional 25 stations throughout the property to ensure everyone has access regardless of where they are on the property.
- We have added an additional 4 new free standing Hand Sanitizing units throughout the pool area, they are located in the following areas:
– Brown gate in front of Tower III (Circular walkway around the pool)
– Towel Kiosk
– Brown gate in front of Tower II (Circular walkway around the pool)
– Entrance of the Kiddie pool
– SAFETY STANDARDS IMPLEMENTED IN OUR RESTAURANTS –
- High touch surfaces are sanitized hourly in all outlets
- Host stands are sanitized minimally once per hour
- Service stations, counters, high touch service areas are all sanitized minimally once per hour
- Trays are run through the dish machine once per hour when possible, otherwise they are sanitized minimally once per hour
- Cashier stations and credit card terminals are sanitized minimally once per hour
- Tables and seating are sanitized after each guest
- All employees will wear a face covering
- Check presenters and/or pens are sanitized after each use
- Dinner menus are sanitized after each use
- Silverware is heat sanitized to 135 degrees
- Silverware are rolled, and all straws are individually wrapped
– A FEW CHANGES THAT WE HAVE MADE –
As we navigate through these tough times, we have been making changes that will make our guest feel more comfortable. As we hear complaints/recommendations from our guest we have been adjusting and reevaluating.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where Team Members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like Team Member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Click here – FAQ’s for your upcoming stay at Caribe Royale
If you are calling for reservations or have any questions, please call 1-800-823-8300.