Caribe Royale Orlando Operational Update
Out of an abundance of caution, the Caribe Royale team and ownership have decided to temporarily suspend operations effective 11am on Friday, March 20, 2020. After carefully reviewing the CDC and WHO recommendations, we have decided this is the best course of action to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. We sincerely appreciate your understanding during these very difficult and uncharted times. On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your business, wish you safe, healthy travels and hope to see you in the not so distant future
We anticipate our closures will be through May 1st and hope to resume operations soon.
If you are calling for reservations or have any questions, please call 1-800-823-8300.
We recommend you check back with us prior to visiting.
We are Committed to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, we are working diligently to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The following are several of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: We continue to train our housekeeping team on new cleaning techniques and hygiene protocols.
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations: We have added an additional 25 stations throughout the property to ensure everyone has access regardless of where they are on the property.
- Check In: At check in we are providing guests with individual wipe packets and hand sanitizers
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where Team Members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like Team Memeber entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.