The Caribe Royale is happy to welcome you and your four-legged family members to our family friendly hotel! For further information, please review our “Paw Laws” listed below. For additional questions, contact the hotel directly at 800-823-8300.
- Up to one (1) pet, cats or dogs only, per suite*.
- Pet and pet owners must stay in our “pet friendly” assigned suites. (Please inform the Reservations Department of your intention to bring a pet at the time of booking).
- Pet must not weigh more than 25 pounds.
- Pet must be current on all veterinarian recommended vaccinations and you agree to obtain and provide a current record, should the Caribe Royale request the information.
- A one-time, non-refundable Pet Cleaning Fee of $125.00 plus 12.5% tax will be charged to your suite.
- Should there be any damage to the suite, including soiled/stained furniture, additional charges may apply, at the hotel’s discretion.
- Pet must be kept in an appropriate crate while Housekeeping services the suite. If pet is not secured in the crate, the suite will not be serviced for the day.
- Pets are not allowed in pool, restaurant, convention center or fitness center areas.
- Pet must be leashed or restrained while walking around the hotel in designated areas pursuant to Florida Leash law.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and at the designated “pet relief” area. A waste can and plastic bags are provided in the relief area.
- Pet must walk in the pet friendly areas only. Walking pet(s) beyond these assigned areas is not permitted. For further details, please inquire at the front desk.
- If the dog’s behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog at an off-property kennel, at owner’s expense.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries/and or property damage related to their pet.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Caribe Royale, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
*Villa bookings are excluded from the pet policy, pets are not permitted in the two-bedroom villas. Registered Service Animals are not subject to these pet policies or fees. Registered Service Animals are allowed wherever the owner is in need of assistance.